North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
A latest job advertisement as North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 has been transmitted by Northeast Easter Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Gorakhpur. Department is looking for skilled and qualified aspirants to fill up 426 empty posts of Assistant Station Master, Commercial Clerk, Goods Guard, Junior Engineer and others. Keen and willing job seekers may apply after getting entire details from the below segment.
Quick View of NER Railway Job Openings 2017 Info:
|Department Name||Northeast Easter Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Gorakhpur|
|Posts Name||Assistant Station Master, Commercial Clerk, Goods Guard, Junior Engineer and others|
|Requirement||10th Passed with Age Limit 42 years|
|Last Date to Apply||10th February 2017|
|Job Category||Railway Job|
|Mode of Application||Online Process|
North Eastern Railway Vacancy Details And Essential Qualification:
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Essential Qualification|
|Assistant Station Master||56||Degree|
|Junior Engineer (JE)||07||Three years Diploma in (Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/ Manufacturing/Industrial/ Instrumentation & control / Tools & Die Making / Automobile / Production Engineering )|
|Ticket Collector||46||12th or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||224||Matriculation or its equivalent examination|
- Age of applicants should not be below than 18 years and above than 42 years as on mention date.
- Relaxation in upper age will be applicable only for reserved category aspirants as per government norms.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Station Master||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP of Rs. 2800/-|
|Junior Engineer (JE)||Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP of Rs. 4200/-|
|Ticket Collector||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP of Rs. 1900/-|
|Commercial Clerk||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP of Rs. 2000/-|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP of Rs. 1900/-|
Applicant’s selection will be done on the following basis:
- Computer Based Test
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply For North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Interested aspirants need to open the official web portal of department which is www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On the home page, hit on ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- In the next steps, you have to choose the link “General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE): Notification”.
- Then, read all instruction very carefully and select the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Now, enter all asked detail in the application form and upload scanned image & signature.
- At last, press on ‘Submit’ tab.
Last date for filling online application form: 10th February 2017
Note: For getting some other information related to North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017, visit on official link.