APSC Recruitment 2017
A newest vacancy notification as APSC Recruitment 2017 has been liberated by Assam Public Service Commission to fill up 205 Job Openings of Assam Civil Service, Labour Officer, Labour Inspector and many more for Combine Competitive Examination. Keen and eligible job seekers need to submit Assam PSC application form on or before 09th February 2017.
Quick View of Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Info:
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assam Civil Service, Labour Officer, Labour Inspector and many more|
|No. of Vacancy||205|
|Examination Name||Combine Competitive Examination|
|Requirement||Graduation Degree with Age Limit 43 years|
|Last date to Submit Application Form||09th February 2017|
|Category of Job||State Government Jobs|
APSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade)||95|
|Assam Land & Revenue Service (Junior Grade)||60|
|Assam Police Service||03|
|Assistant Registrar of Co-Operative Societies||05|
|Superintendent of Taxes||02|
|Inspector of Excise||12|
|Inspector of Taxes||08|
|Assistant Employment Officer||10|
Applicants should have completed Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
- Age of applicants should be above of 21 years and below of 43 years as on 01st January 2017.
- Relaxation in upper age will be applicable only for reserved category applicants as per government rule.
- For Unreserved Category: Rs. 300/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 150/-
- Applicants have to pay application fee through Treasury challan.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale with Grade Pay|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade)||Rs. 12500 – 40000/- + GP of Rs. 5400/-|
|Assam Land & Revenue Service (Junior Grade)|
|Assam Police Service|
|Assistant Registrar of Co-Operative Societies|
|Superintendent of Taxes|
|Labour Inspector||Rs. 8000 – 35000/- + GP of Rs. 4300/-|
|Inspector of Excise|
|Inspector of Taxes|
|Assistant Employment Officer|
Selection will be done on the following basis:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How To Apply For APSC Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants firstly have to visit on official web portal of Assam Public Service Commission that is www.apsc.nic.in.
- On the home page, press on ‘Notice’ tab.
- After that, select the appropriate job link and download the application form in prescribe format.
- Now, fill up the application in correct manner and attached the photocopy of all required certificates.
- At last, keep the filled application form along with relevant documents in an envelope and send it to below mention address.
Assam Public Service Commission Office
Beltola Khanapara Road,
Khanapara, Guwahati, Assam 781022
Date To Keep In Mind:
End Date to Submit Application Form: 09th February 2016
Link To Check: You can get entire information regarding of APSC Recruitment 2017, through the official link.